Joining our team
We are looking for people to help us in reviewing student submitted papers.
Why join SARA’s team of reviewers? Here are some excellent reasons:
- Become familiar with the manuscript submission and reviewing process;
- Further develop your professional expertise as a technical writer;
- Improve your critical thinking skills;
- Get a wider perspective on research activities at ÉTS;
- Establish foundations for a career as an international researcher.
To become a reviewer for SARA, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate student or a member of research staff at ÉTS;
- Have a good mastery of technical English (as researchers, we rarely publish in other languages);
You will also need to:
To apply, fill out and submit the following form:
A suggested template for reviewing SARA submissions